On the first day, we will take a look at the bigger picture. Get an overview of feature highlights of various software products. We show you innovations to work even more efficiently with our application software for reverse engineering and 3D inspection or the comprehensive evaluation of measuring data results.
- ZEISS CALYPSO: Get to know the latest functionalities
- ZEISS Reverse Engineering: Surface reconstruction, correction of tools or additive manufacturing
- Simple reporting: Highlights of ZEISS PiWeb 2022
- GOM Correlate 2022: Highlights for 3D Testing
If you are working in the plastics industry, you might already know the advantages of X-ray technology. It also offers benefits for other manufacturing processes like casting. Find out why our software solutions are the key to evaluating CT data. We show you new and innovative options that ZEISS Quality Software offers to meet the inspection requirements of your parts.
- Software innovations for the plastics industry and computed tomography
- GD&T features in GOM Software 2022
- Controlling supplier quality in ZEISS PiWeb cloud
This focus day is aimed at the automotive industry with its many challenges, in particular new requirements brought about by the production and testing of e-motors. Learn about new functions for automation and Smart Scanning. We show you in our deep dives how to apply the various software innovations regarding acquisition and inspection in your processes for automotive parts.
- Software innovations for the automotive industry
- Working with ballooned drawings in ZEISS PiWeb
- Smart Scanning enhancements for VMR in GOM Inspect
Aviation entails special precision requirements, which we meet in particular with GOM Blade Inspect. The new software version brings innovations to support your analysis and understanding of blades, vanes and airfoils. Learn how GOM Blade Inspect supports the inspection of both, tactile and optical 3D measuring data with highlights such as 3D throat area and virtual balancing.
- Software innovations for aero solutions: Data acquisition and inspection
- Brand-new features such as 3D throat area and virtual balancing
- GD&T improvements in GOM software 2022