The non-indexing articulating head DSC will take the performance of Hambots to the new level. Outstanding angular speed, acceleration and no compromise on safety due to integrated collision protection – this is what sets this sensor apart.
Hambot - a new generation of Horizontal Arm Machines with a combination of optical and tactile sensors.
Its high dynamics, torque and excellent precision allow to perform a wide range of measurement tasks. The sensor carrier has a spring loaded collision protection for the sensor as a standard feature. As an option, there is an additional collision protection available for the sensor carrier itself.
Among other features are:
- Rotation axis A of n x 360°
- Up to 180°/s angular speed
- High torque with max. 3.0 Nm
- Suitable for stylus extensions of up to 800 mm
- Double collision protection for the sensor and optional protection for the articulating probe holder
- Automatic exchange of optical and tactile sensors with passive probe changer
We are sorry, this part of the web page is temporarily not available. Please try again later. Thank you for understanding.